Preparing for the Pligrimage

 Welcome to the story of 7 former high school classmates undertaking a pilgrimage on the St Ignatius Way, a trip that will take us from Loyola to Barcelona over 10+ days of hiking, meditating and praying starting on September 10th. Most will gather early to reconnect before the trip and some can and will add their thoughts to mine as we progress in our physical and spiritual journeys. All of us are currently preparing so more to come as the time draws near. Enjoy!

Comments

  1. We are going to walk as brothers with Inigo. It will be a physical and spiritual journey. I am excited to be sharing it with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who are the seven? I have surmised Paul, Fred and Ed from the posts.

      Delete
    2. John O’Toole, Mike Randazzo, Joe Nap and Istvan

      Delete
    3. Fantastic group! I love that Istvan is the only one who is mononymous. Like Sting. 😊

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Departure Day (for many of us)